Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Violence is the Answer?

  It's finally time for me to realise that I am really too violent for my own good. Although I do like to imply that unless we're real tight I won't attempt to hit/kick you, still, it's time to act more like a... tame creature.

  Today upon finding out how mum's being all nasty about K-Fest I slammed my door, threw my tablet pen down on my table, nearly pushed my spinny chair over and kicked the bed a few times. Not the first time this happened trust me. My laptop was too laggy and I always tend to smash it, explains why it's so crappy now, LOL. I think my mouse broke because I smashed it out of rage when blogger refused to save as well.

  So anyway, my violence is getting me into so much deep shit! Maybe I really need to go buy me some chill pills. TKD ain't helping much either when the only way we solve problems there is via a round of kicking. Half of the shit in my room are probably broken, dammit.

  Oh yeah any ideas on what to give Nifky for her Bday? I wanna get her stuff in china but it's before china... wehh!
Blue Transparent Star