Thursday, August 18, 2011

Third Time Lucky

  As opposed to my original purpose of ranting about how my stepdad's such a bitch, how I got accepted for the Ski Job but never got a shift and how I'm still failing my back hook kicks in TKD, I will rant about something else.

  The title is so damn irrelevant! Anyway; 7-10 Director's project is all done and looking back I'm proud of my little Year 7 children. I sound so old now; it only felt like yesterday when i first graduated from Primary school and stepped into High School. How nostalgic. This is one of those moments when I want to stroke my imaginary beard.

  Don't you hate people who thinks the whole world revolves around them? The ones who never consider what the other people feels about the situation. I used to be like that; I probably still am but I'm trying not to. I'm obviously not pointing at anyone in particular here, just those people in general. I kind of thought about it after watching this Asian Reality Dating Show. Anyhow, I hate how those people act like you can't piss them off one bit and have to live to please them. How they're annoyed and think we want their attention so badly and stalk them around. It's like, don't everyone have their own issues to worry about, issues completely unrelated to you?

  Speaking of issues, I also hate how crammed up the school schedule is! Every test is squished into one week, all assignments due on the same day and after these 'peak hours' we get no homework at all and have to be bored all the time. I hate how the teachers realise it as well, but never make an effort to correct it. I was so busy yesterday and the night before doing homework and today I felt like there's nothing to do!

  I cut my hand during drama, and I realised how cool a bandaid can make you look. I swear I'm going to put one on my face one day and act like I got into a fist fight, that would be awesome. But on the downside mum still made me wash my pants and she watched me handling it with difficulty. I thought she'd tell me to stop and leave it to her, ah well, that's my family to you. They just don't care about your wellbeing.

  What else? Oh yeah, I can't wait till China! But gotta go through yearlies first, unfortunately.
Blue Transparent Star