Friday, August 5, 2011

When Things Break...

  Don't you hate it when your stuff dies? 3 of my most precious devices died this week and I think I died a little bit on the inside as well.

  First my mouse, it was alright before, then the battery ran out but when I replaced it, it wouldn't work! You can't just 'suddenly not work'! You need to at least show symptoms!

  Then my iTunes subsequently decided to give me trouble. I want to dedicate this blog as a semi-hateblog for Apple because they suck. Not only did our friend iTunes here screw up my entire music library and their corresponding album covers, it also made my harddrive 'tidy'. I stayed up until 3 fixing it, and it was frustrating as hell. Apple, you suck. First you make the majority of my songs automatically skip themselves, then you give me problems with my album art, then you delete my entire library with an accidental click, then you duplicate everything when I re-sync my files, and after that? You just have to fuck up all my folders and make me sort them all over again. So I was like HEY let's troll their complaint center and then guess what? THEY DON'T FREAKING HAVE A COMPLAINT CENTER, my guess is they're scared people like me will swarm it with hatemail.

  And then finally today, my earphones suddenly stopped working on the left ear. I loved those earphones to death and it saddened me alot to let it go. Now I'm using those crappy Apple *insert hate here* earphones with my dad's earwax on them and the rubber bits all torned up by his ears *insert hate for dad's hygiene here, I warned him to be extra-careful with those! Costed a fortune!*. I obviously cleaned it up, but it looked really crappy and the sound quality sucks.

  So yeah, I'm sad and my rant ends here. I remember my earphones, mouse and headphones all being the same, shiny metallic red colour, RIP my precious. And dad, stop being a douche already and go apologise to mum for being the ignorant bastard that you are, and next time do as I say and stop stuffing earphones into your ear like they're cotton buds, disgusting.

  Oh right BTW, I'm finally going back to China next holidays! I haven't been since year 6 so this is exciting! This be the only good news, kthxbai.
Blue Transparent Star