Saturday, August 13, 2011

Take a Deep Breath and CHILLAX

  I hate that word actually, it sounded funny rolling off my tongue, but everyone else uses it so much I've learnt to cope with it. Same with others like 'Calm your Farms' and 'Take a Chill Pill'. Mainly because everyone uses it on me so much it got annoying, LOL.

  I hate how unphotogenic I am ): Like when people take a photo without me looking or me purposefully trying to smile nicely although on the inside I just want to wear a deep scowl. It ends up with either me in the middle of a yawn or looking like a zombie with half-lidded eyes, fat cheeks and yellow skin or a wrinkly forehead (perhaps I'd look WORSE than a zombie). Then I thought about trying makeup, but I'll probably end up looking like a stripper. Plus I'd rub my eyes really hard and screw up the eye-powder things or scratch my face and wreck the face-powder things.

  A shout out to my awesome lazy supervisor for my awkward dodgy unpaid training session at a store I'd hope to work in. You're so 'funny', 'enthusiastic' and 'hardworking'. Note the sarcasm; but you're still awesome :) The pay there is really boss and I am really hoping, fingers crossed (although most of the time this doesn't work for me) that I'd get the job. YAAAADAAAAA! Coles is on Monday, I need to be prepared to boss around old experienced people in order to show 'leadership skills'.

  I really am craving for cake. Me wants some so muchy. I remember craving for it even when I'm sick as hell in bed. I ended up nomming down half a cake-log but after that I'm lucky it didn't come back out. Fevers suck. Anyhow bring me some cake sometime will ya?! Save the poor girl from her cravings!

  Carllu, you're wrong. HE WAS DRINKING! Finger-waves are awesome! Don't deny its powah and wuv! And I am hoping that both of you can read the following... GET A ROOM! I had to take in your gross... touchings and my fever at the same time! I swear if it weren't for the previous finger-wave I would have died right there!
Blue Transparent Star