Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Careers and OHSHIT DID YOU JUST SAY...?

MBLAQ IS COMING TO K-FEST!
MBLAQ IS COMING TO K-FEST!
MBLAQ IS COMING TO K-FEST!
MBLAQ IS COMING TO K-FEST!
MBLAQ IS COMING TO K-FEST!



  I can picture it in my head already, first comes the first sighting of Cheondung at the airport, then I'll stalk him and get him to autograph and take heaps of photos with him and then force him to marry me LOLOL, ok the last part was definitely a joke.

  Now I've just got to worry about the tickets, they're not THAT expensive; but for a jobless broke person like me $200 is still ALOTTA money for VIP. And not going as VIP kinda defeats the point doesn't it? Besides all my friends are going as VIPs... I have to go! Even if it means going busking and begging for money >_>

  Speaking of money, YES I got a call/textback from Coles and they invited me to a group interview! I've never been to a group interview before and I'm really scared I'd be going against old, experienced people. I'm going home early from school (at lunch!) to attend as well! Long story really, first when I applied and it didn't send, therefore forfeited me and all the positions were filled up and I was really depressed and shitty-feeling. Then this morning one vacancy miraculously appeared so I instantly snatched Lucy's laptop and booked it, BAM all I need to do is memorise everything about the company, and wait for Monday...

  So... what to wear? They can't possibly expect a high-school kid like me to be in my 'Business Suit' can they? I'm thinking of a white shirt (borrowed from mum), a vest, and black suit pants (thanks mum) and flats. It's totally gonna make me look old. Plus the question of whether I even OWN these clothing is... err... questionable.
Blue Transparent Star