Tuesday, August 30, 2011

China Plannin'

  OMG I have so much stuff I want, I'll probably(definitely) end up with a huge suitcase filled to the brim. And that is if I am actually allowed to shop there because Asian parents are stingy even in their own country.

  Stuff I want/need: New headphones, x2 new earphones, mouse, iPod dock, COD and other PS3 games, a shitload of Kpop merchandise, manga, clothing(shorts, blouses and one-pieces, also need swimwear), accessories, stationery, heaps of food, a new USB, lunchbox, gifts for bdays, a backpack, circle contact lenses, new glasses, sunnies, polaroid camera, hopefully a new computer.

  I literally need the stuff to last me the next 3 years. Yet still have enough money for K-Fest.

  Can't I just bring the entire of China back with me :(?
Blue Transparent Star