Saturday, August 27, 2011

I only asked for Chips...

  It all started off with me telling mum that I'm craving for chips.

  Note that she banned chips in the house and I haven't had a decent packet in years.

  It ended off with both my parents educating me on the law and social justice system because apparently I'm breaking it.

  Parents are weird.

  I believe adults aren't always right, and I'm not saying that children/young adults are, just that nobody is always right. Mebbeh Jesus? But he technically ain't all human either.

  Adults think they're always right and therefore has the right to accuse me and tell me what I'M thinking when nobody can tell what anyone's thinking, you can't just make false accusations on what others are thinking or what others did because that's what you think and you're always supposedly right. That's just really... up yourself. I ain't making much sense now.

  I did learn a lesson though, never engage in any conversation with your parents or you risk getting scolded, every time for the most random-est reasons. And probably not to talk alot like I usually do, talking is always a bad thing.

  I should totally just do a 180 degrees personality turnaround and stop talking altogether, like Lucy when she's depressed.

  Here's a picture of my matching(broken) shit I was talking about, I shall go get a replacement for all three.


Blue Transparent Star