Friday, August 19, 2011

Look not Once, but Twice

  First things first, I drew the third part of Adventures of Herpewoman today, it's a spin-off about the life of Chlamydia man. But he ends up getting rejected. Herpe you can read it during Science on Monday :D

  Where the hell are my red pens? I recently misplaced my old one, so I replaced it right, then I immediately lost the new one as well. I don't even recall using it anywhere! how annoying! And life without a mouse is irritating, sure my tablet's all cool but some things have to be done with a mouse!

  Youth was fun! I swear I'm gonna have a seizure if I stayed any longer. The glow-sticks and flashing lights were blinding, my poor eyesight. Had an intense D&M session with Jess; like by intense I mean INTENSE, as intense as the reaction he'd get if I glomped him.

  I wonder if I am as important to him as he is important to me. I don't like it when he takes my friendship for granted. I expected something in return. Perhaps he would initiate conversations and such first it would be much appreciated. Unlike him, I don't care about what the other people think; a proud fangirl stays proud; they can say what they like. Although they all think I like him or something, which I don't but sometimes it's just so hard to convince people ya'know? I love Cheondung, but I'm not going to marry him for real! Same deal!
Blue Transparent Star