Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is my Happy Face :D

  I am so happy today! *does random hula dance* Lots of good shiz happened this week, horray!

  First I  got off school early with Alice so she can do this audition casting thing for this TV series. Her mum was really cool! I learnt how to use a Debit Card and then we headed for central to chill at a cafe.

  We're just talking about life and stuff(without buying anything from the cafe the guy must be staring at us angrily) and suddenly my phone started to ring. I thought it was my dad because I forgot to tell him about how I'm going to the audition thing but the number was wrong. So I picked up, turns out it's from the Lady from a certain company who interviewed me like months ago~

  She's like How did you think you did at the interview you recently (cough bullshit cough) attended? So I told her how I ended up getting rejected because of unavailable time slots. Then she told me that I thought wrong because I got accepted into their company! Just like that! Without a second interview we were informed about! So now I have to attend a PAID training introduction session at Sylvania on Thursday at 4 and that means another note I need to get my (supportive) dad to sign T_T. Hope the office doesn't think that I'm jigging school or anything.

  Mummy is such a lucky charm! And Herpe was the first person I told. Also I can get contacts into my eyes in one go now. It still takes alittle while to get it out sometimes, but I'm definitely getting used to it.

  Life is all good!
Blue Transparent Star