Sunday, October 30, 2011

Complaints

  Nyehahaha it's so funny how my blog turned from teenage angsty rage to bitching to ranting and finally, to complaining.

  What complaints do I have today? You ask. Well, it's what happened at Hurzy today when I went grocery shopping with dad.

  We were lining up at the bank right I need to deposit some money and I realised there was a couple in front of me so I'm like kay I'll make sure to pay attention and let them go first because I'm so wonderful and all. Note that there are 2 service desks and the one on the right is faster.

  So it's finally my turn, I stepped up, but the Asian bank lady who probably doesn't like kids was like SHOOO to me and tole me the couple was first. It's ironic because I let them have the desk on the right which got unoccupied FIRST out of my manners. So I was like FUUUU in my head but on the outside I'm like o-0 okay okay gosh take a chill pill but anyway you can go first and I'll just head over to the right desk.

  Then the guy in the couple who was wearing this ugly yellow shirt started lecturing me about how next time I should ask them before going up to the counter. WTF? Do I need your permission to go to the counter now? So I got really angry and began to argue with the arrogant bitch but he instantly shut up when my dad stepped up and was like *tank look* bastard back off my daughter yo. The other bank lady on the faster counter was like why don't you just get served by me and let the poor girl deposit her money.

  Fobs nowadays, think they're better than anyone else because they have a wife and is now opening up a bank account. And can't he at least dress properly WITHOUT that ugly yellow shirt? Gosh.

  And then as she was serving me the Asian bank lady gave me dirties the whole way asif I murdered her illegitimate children. WTF? Do we teenagers get zero respect now? I wanted to kick her so bad and my dad was like giving me this look that said "Don't kick her I know you want to kick her"

  Also, turns out rehearsal tickets I got for Kfest is actually a DOUBLE pass xD. Now it's definitely worth the money! I wanted to go with Helen ze Korean but her parents were like dkfnajkdsfnaf so I was like :( we'll see on Monday.

  CHEONDUNG I SARANGHAE YOU MORE THAN I SARANGHAE KIMICHI <3333
Blue Transparent Star