Wednesday, October 26, 2011

All for Nothing

  Yeah Biffle, you're so dense. Turns out you didn't even realise that I was trying to ask you to our formal, so when I talked to you about it you were the epitome of a dimwit. Turns out he asked a year 9 anyway.

  Recently I've been getting really annoyed at year 9s. Usually It's just that natural instinct to hate the grade below you, so you tend to ignore it. I mean I know some fantastic people in year 9, but others? Not quite so... BitchSlut for example. It was funny since when I told Bob and Helena who she was in maths I received quite alot of mutual agreement. Ahahaha, the nonsense.

  But seriously, some are just so up themselves you know? Today I was trying to walk past a group in the corridors and I don't know if wearing Senior uniform automatically gets a stick in one's arse but did they just roll their eyes at me? For saying excuse me please stop blocking the way?

  So I had a nice talk with Mummy about it during multi, and I instantly got reminded of why I stopped going to the lowers. Friends there are cool, but excessive amount of Carllu and awkward randoms... maybe not.

  I'm going to this audition thing with Mummy on Saturday, it's gonna be so fun! We can go all out crazy. Maybe I can finally do the 'spot hot guy and ask for his number' thing I always wanted to do.

  Peace.
Blue Transparent Star