Friday, October 14, 2011

Total Fobification.

  I hate it when I go somewhere and it ain't as good as I thought. China sucked. Visiting long-lost relatives was cool but that's about it. I didn't even go 'mass-shopping' like I promised myself. I didn't manage to buy awesome headphones or iPod speakers and that badge I had my eye on for oppa. What's worse is that I missed on so much crap in the past few weeks! No Facebook NOR Blogger, THE PAIN!

  Got dropped by Work Experience, just before it was due. Teh bish, I tried contacting them so many times to finalise it but noone picked up, then I go overseas, and BAM someone else takes the spot. I thought I had it, it was perfect. That's it, I am never buying any shit from Gloria Jeans again! NEVER AGAIN!

  What else? I got my beloved friends stuff? Some have to pay since the stuff they asked for costed me a fortune, but most just took over instead of Xmas gifts. But one thing I hate about giving people stuff is the pressure you get from other people. Like you don't know if you should get someone something, so you ended up not. And you had to deal with their awkward glance when you give other people stuff. THE PRESSURE!

  I'll give stuff secretly I think. So people who don't get stuff won't make me feel too bad. Which reminds me, I got heaps of belated Bday gifts to give as well. At least it means I don't have to spend a cent for Christmas. Gosh, I don't like it when I give someone something and they don't give something back. It sounds bad I know, but it feels like you're trying so hard to make them happy and they're just like meh suit yourself. I know some people aint really giftgivers but nerrrghhhhh.

  What should I tell people if I couldn't find anything that they might like? Ideas anyone? I can't go Oh yeah i didn't find anything you like so have this cookie as a compensation. Nonono!
Blue Transparent Star