Thursday, September 22, 2011

Somehow, I'm Nervous

  Last blog post before heading for CHINAA <3 I will definitely keep you guys updated with my journey! Thanks for all the plane letters! I reached my goal of 10 :D

  Apparently we're flying with China Southern Airlines. They're known for delays and crappy flight attendants and crappy shtuffz in general. We could have flown with some better company like Cathay I guess, but you know, my parents are Asian, they rather save the money. I will like... pray that my flight goes smoothly? Defs will. I'm always super nervous before boarding planes ahahaha, but once I finish my first flight I quickly get used to everything.

  In the past I have flown with 2 of the best air companies ever. Japan airlines and Korea airlines. Both had exceptional service (funny how I got addicted to Anime after flying with Japan and Kpop after flying with Korea) and food (omg we got this Korean green tea porridge thing and I can still remember how delicious it was... mmmm). But on JA I was airsick and there was no TV on Korean airlines. But the crew was definitely friendly. Before my review of airlines go on, I shall shut up, ahaha.

  Gonna miss you all so much! I'll take so many photos and I can't wait to meet Lily in Chengdu! Talk about coincidences!

  Peace Out.
Blue Transparent Star