Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Damn PMS

   WTH, I don't even have my period.

  Instead of going binball I had a cosy study session with Nifky. I really want to go binball because I'd hope that a certain someone would be there but unfortunately maths test I haven't studied for the previous night is more important. At least I think I did alright with the test. Thanks biffle.

  After school I saw oppa but he ignored me so I'm like :( So I was like alright then why don't I just chill like a coolkid. But something inside me went extremely cranky for some reason. Attention whore much? So I was looking forward to get on the train with my friend and complain about my day to him, then some random chick stole his bag so he had to get off at Penshurst and leave me alone. I acted chill and basically just stood there speechless; but in reality I'm pretty cut and wanted to rip their faces off. I hate it when someone steals a friend, I repeat, die bitch. Luckily Steph was on the bus and I talked to her about everything, she listened with that cheerful lovable personality of hers and said alot of reassuring things, pity the bus ride is always so short.

  When I got home mum opened the door for me and smiled and I instantly cracked and burst out crying in her arms. She laughed at the stupid reason that I'm crying about as I told her the same things I told Steph. Then I went on a rampage and smashed everything I could get my hands on for some reason. Then Lily called me and I felt much, much better after telling her the same thing. I guess the trick is to tell things three times and bitch all you want about whoever you're hating on. The song that would suit the current situation is "Fuck You" by Cee-Lo Green. And K-Pop wise it would "Hate You" or "Ugly" by 2NE1.

  And now I'm just hoping that I'd get another epiphany out of this and make Herpe proud. I've learnt that I'm too tolerant with things sometimes and when I'm pissed although it's damn obvious I don't tell others what's wrong. Especially when it's someone I'm nice to, they deserve just as much ragefest if they angered me. And if you're a yr 9 and you're not Mish or Joanne or JiYoon or even Grant...

  ...Fuck off.
Blue Transparent Star