Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Lowers One Year Anniversary

  Looks like avoiding my friends will be harder than I thought :/ I guess I'll just have to get used to it. I mean, what is the point? No-one there talks to me anymore. I look like a person desperate for friends amongst couples and Year 9s. Sorry man, unless you clean up those fangirls and tryhards and care about me for once there is no way I'm going back. Unless Herpe does, I guess I may make an exception on mornings (I know, it's when Yr 9s are most active) but I have to do it for Oppa.

  This isn't anyone in particular's fault BTW! As much as it sounds like it it's cruel of me to ask couples to separate and tell off people who want to fit in. But I've realised ages ago when Fishy was complaining about it (I told him to stop being mean). I'm such a horrible, selfish person. Damn flu and PMS.

  Speaking of sickness damn I've been coughing so much my throat is dried up and hurting. My nose hurts from constantly being too runny and I also have cramps because of period. But guess what dear mum still didn't give me a lift home and I had to endure the cold chilly evening winds because the bitchy busdriver drove off without me.

  Speaking of bitchy, I saw SlutBitch a few times today. Wanted to trip her over or something each time. I'm really sounding more and more horrible with every passing day. But she really did it this time. Urgh. What's wrong with me. Rageblogging is bad.

  So err, that's about it? My goal is to give oppa a hug by the end of the year, maybe I'll ask for one for my birthday and get him to give it to me 3 months early. That would be so awesome. Daydream on Selena... keep on dreaming...
Blue Transparent Star