Wednesday, September 14, 2011

DAMN YOU NEOPETS

  WHY OH WHY did I start a new account? Tomorrow's my Jap yearly and nope I haven't studied yet. What's the time now? 11:16 goshdayumit. I'm already screwed for drama because I forgot to hand in this important evaluation so I got 0 (along with the rest of the class). Then I screwed the writing component because I had this huge mindblank and didn't know what to write, at all!

  Stupid procrastination, I am procrastinating now as we speak (you read, anyhow). You know one thing I dislike? Those immature people whom just don't seem to get the fact that a male and a female can be good friends with no extra suspicious relations. Like today I gave a male friend a hug (like how I give every single friend of mine a hug) and this guy's like, "Oheheho are you guys going out?". WTF! What's wrong with a hug? Are you going out with your mum if you give her a hug? Seriously!

  I decided to cut down on my usual aggravation, it brings other idiots' judging and I don't like it. But I can't exactly be like Lily and be nice 24/7. That's just so out of character.

  I am such a hypocrite, asking around for plane letters. But hey I'll be on the plane alone and although I haven't thought about it before I need something to do, badly. Write me one :)?
Blue Transparent Star