Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stop Dying!

  So before I go onto the main topic, let me express some thoughts on work. Firstly, the shifts are way too sudden. I should at least get a day's advance before receiving a shift request, so I can plan the day. You shouldn't tell me to go work ON THE DAY. I don't appreciate calls when I'm at school either. Secondly, I think I'm a little underpaid. The pay arrived yesterday but according to my daily calculations it was $102 instead of $120. But I think it's just a misunderstanding because the company is well-known for its quality in well, everything.

  Main topic is the drama I managed to finish watching in two days, called Love Keeps Going. The main guy is absolutely full of smex and mischievousness. Yet I never liked the actor, lulz. It's basically your typical drama with girl getting dumped and guy who is a complete tsundere picks her up and then love happens. There are A LOT of sex hints in it, but all so subtle it hardly exists.

Look at how sick I am. Oh wait I'm still hot.
  I guess it's too typical. Car accidents and hiding your incurable disease from your girlfriend, really? I mean I love happy endings but the ending for this one felt like someone threw it together the last minute. Kind of like cramming for an assignment and you end up doing crap-ly. But this drama definitely raised my already super high standards in a guy. I mean HELLO? Who WOULDN'T want a boyfriend like Yi Lie? They made him too perfect.

For some reason I find a hot guy who's in love with me annoying.
  Still, I nearly cried when the guy acted like a bitch all of a sudden because he got this super rare disease and don't want the girl to know so he decided to leave her alone with her hating him so she doesn't get sadder. Why do all dramas do that? It's a crap method! The girl would just get sadder if the guy's a bitch. And where do these diseases come from anyway? It's not like they appear out of nowhere like it did in this drama.


  I haven't been social at all recently, I need friends.
Blue Transparent Star