Thursday, November 3, 2011

Job Induction~

  To be honest it's like extremely boring! We sat around a table too awkward to talk about anything (or crack jokes, I tried to crack one but they stared at me weirdly) and watched instructional videos, filled out forms and did worksheets (yes, effing worksheets).

  Starting work next week with more training (and effing worksheets) to come. But I'm really excited! Moolah here I come! I also need to buy black rabens and black trousers for work.

  I made friends with this reaaally pretty tb-ish B2UTY 12'er St. Georgian called Catherine(Katherine?) and she was really nice and we're the only Asians there so Asians stick together lol. Anyway the interviewer lady was as nice as ever. CKatherine and I talked about our schools, HSC, SAT, SC, and lots of Asiany nerdy stuff.

  Apparently our grade is extremely infamous for being... well... I'm not going to go there so pathetic retarded formspring trolls who don't understand the concept of an IP trace and how being anonymous isn't actually completely anonymous won't try to frame me again. Yeah, kind of found out who my troll(s) were and ya'know I'm pretty raging about it. But at least, I just lost all of my sincerity and respect towards those people. But I forgive them, because I am nice-ish I think o-0.

  You-know-who is being a bitch to me on OZ, I mean chill dude! Stop trying to make yourself look better lol, go get a life or something. But then again OZ is pathetic and gay, you go on there, crossdress and flirt with newbies. Endless hours of fun.
Blue Transparent Star