Sunday, November 20, 2011

Say Hi to Pigothy

  Oh Mike He I found myself watching every single drama you've been in. Ridiculous! Watching too many dramas would make me think extremely unrealistically.

  Upon hearing news about whatshisname from Qing today I collapsed onto the ground. WHY wasn't I there this morning!? Why didn't I make my usual train instead of catching the early one!? LOL for collapsing dramatically. Damn you dramas. But hey! Real life may not have uber perfect hot guys, but you don't have uber evil scheming bitches either! So it's a fair situation!

  Pigothy's a nice name eh? It's nice enough to sound asexual. Leaving names around apparently just ain't up to people's standards anymore. Let's name everyone after animals! I am going to be a Pig, you can be a Cat, and that one person can be a Dog, of which also happened to be a female.

  Yay for anonymity!

  BTW, new template, horray!
Blue Transparent Star