Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Define Happiness

  I think my version of happiness is simple, I don't need to be kept happy by being fed with materialistic things, although they always add onto the happiness, of course.

  A happy day involves getting up in the morning, on time, without feeling like shit. Having just enough time to get ready and make it in time for the bus. I want to be able to catch the train with a friend and have a decent, entertaining conversation. A hot guy to stare at is fine too.

  Upon arriving at school I want to hang with my friends without the intrusion of year nines and other people who don't belong. I have to not feel sleepy in all my classes, and at lunch it should be the same as the morning. Having something edible for lunch and recess in my lunchbox and enough water to keep me hydrated.

  Everyday, after school; I pray that I'd see him and he'd smile and wave at me. Usually, if this happens no matter how sad my day was it instantly becomes filled with rainbows and sunshines. If he doesn't it backfires and I get sent into depression. Particularly if I see him but he doesn't wave. Hell I don't even know if I can be so sure about not liking this guy anymore, no wonder my friends say that it was hard to believe. I hope I don't like him, because I know it's really depressing to 'like' someone when they don't 'like' you back and you know they never will. We shall stay as friends on speaking terms, as long as he's nice to me as usual, then I'm fine.

  I hope to catch the train with Umma, it's always fun with her around. I want to catch the bus with TamTam because then I can give him all the hugs to make up for the ones I wanted to give to him so badly. Arriving at home there should be food in one of the drawers. Then I would usually just sit and chill. Happiness at home is basically not pissing my parents off or the other way around, it sounded so simple, but usually, it happens everyday. The two are never satisfied with me, ah well, nobody's perfect. And after a nice shower I'd crawl into my nice, clean bed and watch Youtube videos on my phone until I fall asleep.

  So, am I happy today? Technically yes. Work experience was action-packed, but relaxing in some ways. Was banned from shower because parents were being bitchy, now my hair's all itchy. Then iTunes that bastard screwed up on my and my library/files disappeared. So here I am not bothered to fix that up. Turns out Wifi also died on my phone so no Youtube vids for me. BUT!   I caught the train with him and we talked for quite a while and it was very nice because he was smiling the entire time and it made me extremely happy, enough happiness to cancel out the others. See the benefits of 'liking' this guy?  Happiness comes so easily and he doesn't even know it! A hug would probably make up for the whole week! Yup, I'm cool with that.
Blue Transparent Star