Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bite-sized Portions

  Today I re-watched Other End of the Line and it was soooo good omg as expected. Then it got me wondering. You know those movies where the main guy makes some mysterious delivery to the girl's house and picks out the PERFECT dress/necklace/shoes/whatever for her? Like just her size and everything?

  Wouldn't it be awkward if it WASN'T perfect? Like the guy gave her an oversized dress and the girl slaps him or something. I mean how do they know if it's perfect anyway? They're not supposed to know what size of dress/whatever the girl is. Weird huh?

  Also, today I was in a pretty nice mood (excluding the part about having a bitchy stepdad from yesterday) right and then I got a call. Semi-hoping it was some hot guy (LOLJKS) it was the Hurzy Coles supervisor so I was like YAY I get a shift naos. But then he was like really serious and mean sounding and he asked me to attend a store interview (see where the part about the dodgyness I mentioned previously comes in?) on Wednesday and bring a load of shiz (I forgot half of them because the phone call woke me up and I was sooo groggy) with me.

  So, does that mean they finally found out (well more like I told the lady on Thursday) about the thingy? Am I gonna lose the job? The interview itself sounded so bad it's not funny. The guy just ain't sounding... approachable. Then again today dad was a bitch for the whole day I couldn't even go hurzy and do my work uniform shopping (which I had to re-think over considering how apparently I ain't hired anymore and all).


  Overall, my mood went from 100% to about 40%. Not too excited for rehearsal either. Nor am I excited about school since all these random retards have joined our group and I thought it was temporary but NOOOO they're here again! And someone was acting like she's too good for us when noone wanted to talk to her. Is this even a group anymore? Or just a charity camp? Why does EVERYONE come to our group when they have noone to hang with? Grr I'm sounding really mean and conceited right now, not cool man.

  I've been getting along particularly well with a certain few people, I dunno why, but it's a good thing. Also, I've been drifting from someone, I know I can't tell her it's not working out anymore (sounding lesbo right now), because then everyone in the whole world would think that everything's my fault and dog me out. Like via formspring trolling or stuff (but ha you can't do that anymore I figured out how to trace you down even if you're anon you idiots).

  Ya'know, nobody's at fault when a close friendship can't work out anymore, it's because people change over time, and you can't help it can you? It's sounding like a failed marriage or a break-up, except why is everyone more keen on dogging others when it comes to friendships? They aren't 'betraying' you, maybe you did something that pissed them off! Or maybe they're feeling GUILTY about misleading you when it comes to how much they like you and stuff! Nothing is wrong with you! Something is wrong with me okay?

  Before this begins to sound like a relationship, I'm sorry I kept you reading for so long. Have a nice day and wish me luck, peace.
Blue Transparent Star