Monday, November 14, 2011

Too Many Things!

  OH EM GEE I haven't blogged in AGES. Not after mum randomly confiscated my computer for 2 days. Not like I needed it anyway because I've been SO FREAKING BUSY!

  Firstly we have work. I've been asked to go to 3 shifts this week already and that means $120 of moolah. Work is pretty boring now that I think about it. My feet literally die after 4 hours of nonstop work and you need to wait till all customers are served to go toilet as well. Otherwise except a few bad customers all is well.


  Secondly we have the Kpop Music Festival! Cheondung ah! I miss you already! So Carolyn oppa and I went to rehearsal and although we were all the way in Silver and can barely register the stars' faces we were kind of the only ones there(plus we got first row!) so they can hear us pretty clearly if we were loud enough. They ran 30mins late and to think Oppa and I arrived an hour early! Anyway turns out they literally let us watch the whole mock-concert and I waited a long time for Doongie to come out, he did. I was holding a huge Cheondung sign PLUS I'm the only one screaming his name, according to oppa the stadium ECHOED.

  Of course the love of my life heard and saw me, he said 'annyeong' and waved. I screamed "CHEONDUNG AH! CHEONDUNG AH!" over and over again with no shame. Unfortunately for all the Sones and Cassies(half the population) there wasn't GG or TVXQ. Oppa got really upset and I got upset as well because I want to see HoMin.

  The actual concert was quite a bore. I went with Irene whom I informed last minute but still came. The day event was bleh. But I did see Mychonny and there were so many crazy Chonny fans! He ended up hiding in a corner which was the corner I was in so I got to talk to him (pssh, more like YELL at him) for a bit. I snuck Irene into a good silver seat but unfortunately for me no luck with Cheondung this time, I was TOO FAR off from the stage and everyone was standing up how annoying. Then all VIPs got these signed balls and got to touch the stars and I got very jelly.

  Lastly let me just touch up abit on Work Experience. Mandy wasn't there but the manager Andrea and the person who looked after me (Sally) were super nice people. And so were just about everyone there. The weather sucked but the aircon felt so good. They have fancy lunchrooms and office cubicles. I got an early mark and after getting home I ordered White Print Skullcandy Lowriders (see picture).

  Peace out bean sprout.
Blue Transparent Star