Monday, November 7, 2011

Programming Watches with Danny and Miss Develin

  Last night I was sooo nervous I texted 10 people asking them what we have today for tests and when I found out I completely chilled out. I looked through my notes for abit (while ignoring a friend whom I have surprisingly grown awkward around) and then just decided to flunk it, I mean who cares right.

  We got supervised by these old cranky people who thinks that we use programmable watches and write cheat notes on our liquid paper and drink bottles. For an English exam. Good on you old people. My hands hurt from writing, but it was generally really easy. So I got really nervous for science right, then I finished 45mins early and got to sleep through the rest. I have invented a new method... sleeping on your folded tie! It was very comfortable.

  Again, I went home with the strong determination of studying for tomorrow (instead of liking all these reeaaally funny pages on facebook about the School Certificate). I'm abit nervous still I guess. I mean maths is one of my weaker subjects and history... apparently you need to remember alot of things. Geo well... let's just hope I can improvise nicely.

  I got a call from my supervisor guy again and this time he's confirming my available timeslots. I guess I was abit bummed out considering how I'm on a crowded bus and I can barely hear him. Lucy commented on how I sounded a little blonde. Oopsies. But this is just... well... it's a really messed up order.
Blue Transparent Star