Saturday, November 13, 2010

Internet and headaches

  Recently I kind of told everyone that I was a girl, not that it isn't that obvious. Surprisingly the people whom thought I was actually a guy(bakayero)took it well.

  So despite the headache I am currently experiencing, I stand(sit) here bloggin'. The weather is currently humid and hot, and just about the worst form of weather, ever.

  Recently I've no internet, I supposed that we out-limited it. But today it was supposed to reset, but it didn't. Mum was away overseas so I had to call up the company myself to solve the technical issue.

  A nice lady(who isn't some Telemarketer whose sad excuse of English I can never comprehend)answered; she thought that I was my mum, and after a long time of explaining and me doing all the hard work(applause please)I got the internet back and working, however in return out 30 minute call gave me this headache. A shout-out to you Karen, you've been a great Customer Service person.

  I've caught up a fair bit in real life. I made new friends and I feel more sociable. Unlike before, I actually don't waste my time in the computer rooms Otakuzoning or reading fanfiction again.

  After this hell-of-a-week I have, I think my headache just got worse. Time for bed.
Blue Transparent Star