Monday, November 15, 2010

Getting Fired and Plane Letters

  Lots of shiz happened today, but one Major incident in particular... The results of the Auditioning of Senior Vocal came out, and the people who got in solely consists of tryhard year-eights. I suppose I was happy for them, but then, I got an email from the teacher, saying :"You will be replaced by one of these girls, because you kept on jigging choir, but you still have to attend for the rest of the year... BITCH!". Completely not exaggerated at all.

  I already told her and the other teacher a million times, I can't friggin get to school for choir so early, can't afford the fees and have no transport! She never listened to me, and goes on about how Choir is compulsory for Senior Vocalists.

  In the end, I only noticed until mum paid, that they still charged me the Choir Fee, and I threw in $200 for nothing. Now she's gonna kick me out, oh joy. I'm already depressed enough for not making it into Peer Support when everyone else did, now this? She's such a sadist.

  Then my friend decided to nag everyone to write her a plane letter; like WTF? You're not supposed to ASK others to write one for you, they're supposed to DECIDE that they will write you one. But because I am so nice and I was suddenly hit with a fantastic idea, I got out the envelope, 3 sheets of paper and began working. Besides I love my friend very much :)

  I wrote just about the worse letter in history, since we received our laptops not only did my grades drop in devastation so did my handwriting. I decided that I will make that letter illegal.

  I made realistic paper cut-outs of Scissors, Needles, Syringes containing Heroin, Marijuana leaves, Ice, a Cigarette and Ecstasy tablets. And in the end stuffed all of them within the envelope. I am quite proud of my ice and cigarette and marijuana. I used crystal beads for the ice, leaves sprayed with a suspicious smelling perfume for the Marijuana and I bothered making fake weed and foam to stuff in the cigarette.

  I wonder what the plane lady will say when my friend just takes out all of this, I'm a genius.

  I'll edit this post later to put up some pics, they're epic, trust me.

  In other news I continued to text him non-stop, I need to charge him for that credit of mine he assassinated and molested.
Blue Transparent Star