Monday, November 22, 2010

Mint Addiction

  Eclipse mints... mmmmmmm~ Well if you don't know I'm literally addicted to them, I have about at least 5 per day and sometimes one after the other. And if I go without them for a few days I literally explode.

  My favourite times to eat a mint is either when I'm in the car with my dad, who's giving me a lift to Taekwondo. I'd eat around 2 on the trip while enjoying the radio; or after dinner I'd suck on one while doing the dishes and watching TV. It's heavenly.

  My mint withdrawal syndromes include an excessive chewing of Cobalt-flavoured 5-gum, constant fidgeting and checking whether my breath smells bad and other general paranoia. Which is why I always carry a tin with my everywhere I go. Without mints I also tend to get more crankier and more jealous than I already am.

  My favourite flavour is Cool Breeze and Spearmint :D

Blue Transparent Star