Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lil' bits and Pieces

It's past midnight and I should be in bed.
Real life's been a blast away from OZ.
Congratulations to the new mods.
I'm sick of pleasing others.
Being in the army is cool.
I should stop missing my catch-up flute lessons and taekwondo.
Grading is soon and I still have yet to purchase my protective gear.
Anty is doing ballet now, I simply cannot imagine her doing stuff like that.
Leasha gave me a funny Swear Jar commercial, it made me laugh.
I had a throat infection today, sadly the canteen decided to use wholemeal bread specifically for today, damn.
I'm glad everyone's doing fine without me.
Going to China in January, really, really excited.
Mum is back on Saturday, and Irene's bringing me my harddrive on Friday.
I might get a Tumblr account
How do you connect with facebook?
I know I'm not special to anyone but mummy, I love mummy.
I'm having a Birthday Pajama party and I spelt Pajama wrong in the invite. Now I just need final confirmation from mummy.
I will be having toasted crumpets and yogurt for breakfast tomorrow.
Orientation Night today was tiring and boring as well.
He won't be talking to me.
I enjoy creating memes
Hope tomorrow is better.
Blue Transparent Star