Thursday, November 25, 2010

You're da Shiz, Reo

I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY I GOT TO TALK TO REO TODAY

He hasn't forgotten about me and he instantly accepted all this huge surging wave of emotions I threw at him. I filled him up on the latest news and as usual he solved each and every one of them in his cool way. Then we talked about random crap like we always do such as squirrels poking eachother and Oz stuff.

I missed him alot and it's really great to be talking to him again. I'm going to do that everyday.

Recently I've been hit with these random waves of sadness/anger. And I either vent it out up bashing something up or just crying. And if it wasn't for Reo I'd be crying for no reason whatsoever... again xD

Is taekwondo that awesome? I had a headache before going now I feel comfortable ALL OVER <3

I created another misunderstanding, this time on Facebook; I guess I don't give a shit anymore. Whatever other people think of me, I'll stay true to myself and despite what they all say about how bitchy I am if I know that I'm not; and Reo knows it, I'm good as good can be.
Blue Transparent Star