Friday, November 19, 2010

Cliches

  Sometimes, I hate it when people go "Oh that's so cliche!" I mean so what? Cliches pwn hardcore, dude. I friggin want a life of a stereotype you find in movies, so that everything is predictable and there are always hot guys... lots and lots of hot guys...

  Anyway, wouldn't it be nice if your life was a movie? The types with happy endings. I want my life to be a 2-hour-per-episode long Soap Operas. So whatever I do people actually care, like they care as if they don't have any issues themselves. The whole world revolves around you. All your friends surround you to solve your problems and they don't seem to lead any other lives besides being a part of yours.

  And guys, THEY'RE ALWAYS SO FRIGGIN HOT! Even if he looked like some ugly thing in the beginning(no judging intended here)they take off their glasses/whatever and for the next three minutes you simply drool over their smex. And all hot guys are tsunderes. So even if they have a shit personality in the beginning for some retarded reason they're actually real gentlemen. And all of them would die for you, imagining manipulating those around and bending them to your will, hohoho. I can kill a few people with that.
Blue Transparent Star