Saturday, November 27, 2010

Welcome Back!

So it's once again super late at night, oh well. I still blog because I'm so gangster, I keed.

Mummy's back! About time I see those sexy shoes of mine. They certainly turned out different than what I imagined, the black and red fold-downs turned into more of a maroon colour, ew. The bracelets and necklaces were too vintage and the clothes she bought looked like feed for my garbage bin. Did something happen to my mum's sense of perception? Did she fail to notice the damn obvious fact that the only reason I linked her to so many different online stores is for her to know what I like?


Note to self, letting your mum do the shopping for you is a big no-no.

At least she said I can have my Pajama Party, so I'm excited for that and hopefully in the near future she (for once)fulfills her promise of taking me overseas just to shop. So tomorrow as I go struttin' out in my sexy new shoes mum goes to see the doctor on her majorly sprained ankle.

I need to get up early to make breakfast tomorrow, so I better go bed now.

I was told to love my enemies, and them putting their trust me leads to their downfall. I have recently decided to turn my sails against a certain someone, but I really cannot believe that I did so over something so insignificantly small.
Blue Transparent Star