Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sarcasm and UNICORNS

OMG I HAVE THIS RECENT ADDICTIONS WITH UNICORNS.

BLAME IT ON KK FROM TAEK, BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO GET THE STUPID NOUN OUT OF MY HEAD.

UNICORNS... MMMMMMM.....

Anyway.

I think I've been misunderstood alot recently. I'm anything but a backstabber, let me just put it at that.

That controversial blog would have been made private if I was a backstabber, I chose not to put it on oz so I don't try causing a havoc amongst average users; yet I can still publicly state my hell-of-a-bunch of opinions. Being called a backstabber, is being falsely accused. Which makes this whole thing hypocritical. For your information there are 3 accessible links to this blog I posted on the site itself.

Opinions can hurt, there is no opinion in the world that is nice for everyone. I already planned to quit before I wrote that blog, so I didn't give up shamefully or something like that. Lydia said if I wanted to quit I should say everything I have on my mind before quitting. Cause a havoc, the wrong people took the offenses, that's all. Explanations are uneeded, they will not be heard nor comprehended. Thus making them pointless.

And although a part of me is screaming for myself to apologise, it makes no difference, just like in the past. If you prefer to hear it anyway, I'm sorry. There. It's in the form of text, I wonder if you believe in my sincerity.

I'm gone, yet I feel so light, relieved and happy. Like I can start anew different from before, if friends are lost, they're lost. If these supposed 'fights' people exaggerate about turn out bad, they turn out bad.

Because that's none of your business.

This blog is for all those people who likes to poke their noses into my business.

Haters, to the left. Get molested by my robot unicorns <3
Blue Transparent Star