Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Safe Haven

I think this place is the only place where I can write down how I feel without being judged or worse... fired.

I admit, this is a very selfish thing to do but; although my strange, bipolar personality can be hard to handle, openly dissing me is a very mean thing to do, and makes you no better than I.

If you openly scold me like you are my mum, because I openly scolded someone else it makes you a hypocrite. And you, being an important friend I cherish makes you an unfaithful, unthankful and a plain shitty person.

I just want to put a quote from Thalia here "Friends always accept who you are.. no matter what."

Did you hear that?

So I'm sorry that I am mean, horrible, biased, up-myself, proud, selfish and plain retarded.

Did you think that I actually want to be that way?

You are the second person to deeply hurt me, and I will never forgive you this time because last time someone did you were there, you personally witnessed my pain yet you still went ahead and done it.

Oh, and one last thing...

SEBBY IS SEXY *3*!!!!!!!
Blue Transparent Star