Thursday, February 21, 2013

WE PROGRESSED

  Now before this sound anymore wrong than it already does, I never expected this day to come and it came quicker than I thought. Chingu-ah, you probably had no idea what it meant.

  Who knew your reply would be 'X' instead of 'Y'. Too bad I'm too wussed out to actually utilise it to my advantage. But hey, progress is all that matters.

 On the other hand, the more rational part of my mind was just like WHO DO YOU THINK I AM WHAT IS THIS THIS SOUNDS LIKE 'I ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS' LIKE YOU'RE SOME KIND OF KING AND CRAP JEEZ GET OVER YOURSELF I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT YOLOSWAG.

  Dear Lord my brain should really shut up it's causing necessary dilemma.

  Also idk this always happens to me but whenever i want to show a friend a conversation I tend to cover up the rest to emphasise the one line and it makes it seem like the convo either bitchy or inappropriate IM SO SORRY MASTER IT ISNT WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE. 


  Also Adventure Time, Flame Prince *A*
Blue Transparent Star