Sunday, February 10, 2013

Did I Waste my Weekend?

  I dunno why I'm talking to him again, it's not like I can do anything else if he just randomly starts talking like nothing ever happened before. Dat bish. It's ok me, politeness and subtlety's where it's at...

  So I did literally no work besides finishing my short story. And in terms of entertainment I found myself amidst countless games of ih and supporting Clan BAKE on their path to success(?). I'm a pathetic manager really, never there during picking phase and too lazy to fix up the logo.

  But I guess the overall achievement is meeting new people and finding team synergy/peace on mumble. I've discovered that the best way to stay out of trouble is just say ":okay:" to everything they say and gradually I realised I've reduced the trashtalk to 0 and what replaced them became "bad luck" and "This is what you should have done". But I don't know, maybe I'm just getting better at the game. It's great, but I really need to concentrate on my sad sad HSC life. Ok me, no playing on weekdays unless you finished all your work!
Blue Transparent Star