Saturday, February 23, 2013

I don't friggin even anymore

  These Teen Top 1st Album teasers are killing me with suspense.

  I should honestly stop putting up with the crap thrown at me all the time. But I think others see me as someone who is tolerant of trashtalking, I don't blame them, I'm happy to take a certain amount because I know when you're in a bad mood you gotta let out some air, but sometimes I wonder if enough is enough.

  I was a bitch two years ago (still can be?), the one doing the trashtalking rather than receiving it. It has caused me so much trouble and I've said alot of crap I eventually regret ever thinking of saying. I think I kind of had it coming so yeah, life does not currently 'suck' or anything.

I wouldn't say being on the receiving end has given me benefits or anything, but hey, I don't get trashed on Mumble anymore, woopdeedoo right. Most of them know when they've gone too far and some of them are exceptionally nice, some even taking criticism from me? What has this world come to?!

  Yeah ok sorry for having depressing blog posts again I played abit after doing homework and dad suddenly comes in (after I closed the programs and called it a day) and started blaming me and yelling at me for no reason (technically, since i did work and played for a bit only) and it was kinda upsetting.

  Everyone should just stahp.
Blue Transparent Star