Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Moar Mumble Moments

★ ☆ ★

Ju: P quickly abandon the game, you're on a smurf
P: Why is it always me? Ji's on a smurf...
Ju: Because... just because.
P: Are you a misogynist?!
Ju:Yes!

★ ☆ ★

P: Sorry omg my game froze sorry for ruining the game...
Ji: How long till you come back?
P: ;A; not sure, just play this one without me ;A;
F: GODDAMMIT,  YOU HAVE WASTED 5 MINUTES OF MY PRECIOUS TIME, F**KING PINK PANTSU!!!

★ ☆ ★

Jn: Don't you get it? P and I are shit, we're gonna lose.

★ ☆ ★

HJ: ♫I wanna f*** you, I wanna f*** you, I wanna f*** you in your pantsu babyyy ♫
F: Are you high.
P: He is.

★ ☆ ★

F: Guys... I can't stop farting... I don't think I can play anymore...
Everyone: WE DO NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT

★ ☆ ★

Ju: All of us used to give P alot of shit because she sucked.
P: Just you...
K: LOLOLOLOL

★ ☆ ★

Ju: k
P: k ur face
Ju: ur mum
P: ur butt
*silence*

★ ☆ ★

K: WTH I thought you said P is pro!
Ju: She's better than you lol.
K: But that still doesn't justify her being pro
Ju: True EHHEEHEHEHE

★ ☆ ★

D: OHH P IS GONNA DIE TO THE ZOMBIES! SHE ICE PATHS WHY ISN'T SHE HITTING THEM.
Ji: Stop watching her you do realise the huge teamfight is over here...
HJ: We don't care about the match, we don't care about the teamfight...
D: This is P's battle! We wanna know if she survives!
HJ: If she doesn't we're submitting it to Fails of the Week

★ ☆ ★

And last but not least:

Ju: OH what, is your name actually S... But I actually thought it was P! I tried to convince everyone!
P: You are so dumb, took you long enough.
Ju: F*** YOU MOTHERF***ER!

★ ☆ ★

 None of these people shall find out that I have posted on the interwebz the stupid and embarassing crap they have once said. I just want some place so I can document these funny times. This is why ladies and gentlemen I never mumble unless forced to.
Blue Transparent Star