Thursday, February 7, 2013

Angsty of the Undesired

  Despite sleeping in and arriving at school patheticly late at 11, I had a relatively decent day. I even got to catch the bus with a friend of mine (we don't know eachother very well but she is likeable in every way), she got off before me and I got off later.

  Before I was about to cross the road to go home however some guy in sunglasses and 'cool kid gear' approached me with a 'hey', note that since I'm friggin tired and groggy from the bus nap I kind of slowly turned around and was like 'huh'? But even before I could manage the huh through my half-open eyes he was like hey take this Aad he handed me some cardboard flyer. I was about to ask why he's giving me a stupid piece of paper before he's like "oh it's for your friend, can you give it to her" Before I can question about it he walked off to Lord-knows-where.

  I didn't get a good look at this guy's face so I wasn't sure whether I should feel happy and excited for my friend (SECRET ADMIRER OMG AHANFDSKJNFD) or throw the stupid thing away (What if she gets herself a stalker? What if he's a pedophile psychopath?) And then, it hit me like a bullet, suddenly I feel extremely self-conscious and realise how much of a douche the guy was.

  I don't know about you, but I think it's a pretty douchey thing to do to go up to a random chick, pass her your number and tell her to give it to her friend. Man up Mr Pheg, if you like a girl, freaking go for it. Note passing is cute, if you do it right, right now in my head I see my friend is being pursued by the biggest wuss on the planet, who probably thinks the chick with the appearance disadvantage is easier to approach.

 Sigh, I don't know, I'm just pissed off and kinda wish I don't look like a half-dead sardine all the time.
Blue Transparent Star