Wednesday, May 30, 2012

LDR

  So my friend fell out of a long-distance relationship today. I never actually knew they were in one, so it was abit hard to handle all at once. I wanted to tell them how stupid they are for trusting the internet in the first place. To me LDRs are stupid. They're super awesome... IF THEY WORK OUT like it did with another friend. But otherwise they suck ballz.

  Do I even need to go deeper into this? Firstly, the interwebz is full of crap. Secondly, you don't know anything about them in real life and what if they're cheating on you you'll never know. Finally, just the general untrustworthiness of it all. They say distance strengthens friendships, not relationships i tell ya.

  I found out something awesome about a person today. Their awesomeness now has doubles, tripled, even. It's such an awesome thing! Steam bonding!
Blue Transparent Star