Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Severe

  So I didn't end up going to school today. I first thought this queasy feeling in my stomach had just been me wanting to sleep in, turns out, life is worse than expected.

  Guess what I got diagnosed with today? Something so damn embarrassing you can't go see the doctor to get it examined? No it's not an STI, what is it? Yes! Bingo! Those who guessed Hemorrhoids had been correct!! I'm now a stage one (maybe even two?!) Hemorrhoid patient. You think I had it bad when I had Pityriasis Rosea? This is way worse and I hope it'll go away with my now hi-fibre diet and newfound fear of bathrooms. If you don't know what the H-word is, please don't Google it! Don't want to be shocked with embarrassing images now.

  TBH I really don't want to go to school tomorrow.
Blue Transparent Star