Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gossiping

  It's something we all do involuntarily, some of us, against our will or consciousness.

  So I got to participate in a bitching session recently, forealz not assumed or framed this time, about a girl who I thought was my friend and I really liked her and I still do.

  The thing is, I am very uncomfortable throughout the whole conversation while everyone else chattered on like it was a casual talk. I don't think this kind of girly conversation suit me, I'd rather bust some heads in a first person shooter. It makes me very sad when friends turn on eachother and do all this backstabbing *dramatic tears*. OH GOSH I SOUND SO PRETENTIOUS, but hey, it's true. Girls should all like, play cod and rid of their troubles in a 1v1 match. Doesn't this secret telling tire us all? I remember how my stepdad now solves things between us, he invites me to MW2 and let me pwn him so we all feel better.

  What else? I got to central super early today by pure fluke my bus arrived way too early for dis peak hour thing. I have matching scarves with whatshisface and it's awkward. I also have to get up super early 6am tomorrow for the first time and I hope I can continue this schedule for the following Wednesdays. I drew a meme on the back of my folder, it looks cool.
Blue Transparent Star