Saturday, May 12, 2012

Cliffhangers and how to Assume

  Reading manga (instead of studying) again and left myself cliffhanger'd. So damn upsetting. Larina got to have a decent conversation with this youtuber she admired and they added her on steam, I wish one day I can have the guts to talk to those gamers I admired. Back on the topic, people who assume...

  Step One, assume, obviously. I had to deal with assuming my whole life. Bitchdad ASSUMING I'd be fine with being disowned when he got re-married. Grandparents ASSUMING I'd be fine with being given out like money to my mum. People ASSUMING this blog is about them. Assuming is like telling yourself something has happened, when 90% of the time it hasn't.

  Step Two, accuse. You've got your reasons, time to suss that person out. Send them a troll formspring question, maybe. And hurt their guts out, you know what I mean.

  Step Three, there is no step three. You'll probably be in jail then. Everytime you assume something relating to someone that someone dies alittle bit on the inside. When they die because of you you'll be a murderer, and you'll go to jail (American spelling ftw).

  OKAY SORRY NO MORE TIME FOR ME TO STUDY.
Blue Transparent Star