Monday, May 7, 2012

That feeling when...

  First things first, I think I completely screwed up English advanced. Not because the questions were hard but I ran out of time due to so many mishaps in between (pen ink ran out... whiteout being stupid then subsequently ran out... etc). Although at least I do feel relieved after walking out. You can't exactly study for something like English, it's common sense and what you already know and how you utilise it, sucks.

  Secondly I went abit crazy on Ebay again. On a whim I bought meself a white ukulele. Those cheap ones just in case I break it (highly likely) while attempting to play. I bought it because I want to sing. Also alot of winter accessories because they're a dollar in Hong Kong, whoo for cheap asian stuffz.

  Thirdly, I haven't started my double Histories. Luckily you don't exactly STUDY STUDY for that either, hope I can make notes on time. I feel slightly uncomfortable with the two so far. But why aren't I studying if this 'I'm screwed' feeling is plaguing me?

  Lastly, and actually on topic, I don't want people reading this blog to assume anything. I write, I vent, I be abstract and subtle. Sometimes a bunch of emotions materialize into one imaginary character. What if the whole blog was a big fat lie and people believed in it this whole time?
Blue Transparent Star