Sunday, June 3, 2012

Watching Waiting Dreaming Praying

  *Ahem* so this new house sure ain't doing me much favor in terms of life and health. I hope I can stop being sick on important days x.x

  I bought Saints Row 3 on Sale on Steam, knowing my computer will not be able to handle the graphics (who the hell uses an Intel graphics card anyway? I thought it came with a Radeon...) and I knew it, it was an awesome game until I saved it and it will not load for me ever again, sigh. I'm planning to install it for the big comp downstairs where a powerful graphics card is fitted then I can go crazy ahaha.

  Good new is that Magicka now works after I tweaked the resolution, horray! Turns out someone wants to buy my rares on OZ for real money, 50 USD! Heck yeah...

  So besides gaming I spent my weekend doing nothing. I met a new friend and I serenaded them with my crappy skills at the Ukulele.

  So apparently this blog has gotten too angst-y, um, why did the chicken cross the road?
Blue Transparent Star