Friday, June 15, 2012

A Dictator told me to Blog more Often

  So I shall.

  Am I the only person not looking forward to camp? Probably because of all the bullshit that happened and the fact that I don't want to waste a perfectly good Sunday of DD and SR3 by spending it with people I don't love(with a significant amount of people that I DO love, like our beautiful Dictator over here).

  I DO however look forward to Korean BBQ and Yoogi(inside joke). Trouble is it's really hard for me to get there from this secluded area I'm in, damn!

  Platform 25 seemed to have changed so much when i went back today, besides from being overpopulated as usual I got to see Pooface (while some other people ignored me and decided that the early train is more important, pfft love you too)

  Because I know that Amy reads this blog, HI AMY <3
Blue Transparent Star