Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Down

  I wish I had a time machine.

  Sometimes it's the little actions you take that makes a huge difference, whether it be positive or negative.

  For example, if I hadn't fallen asleep on the bus I never would have ended up in castle towers and had to walk back home. If I haven't craved for pepero on the way I would never have taken my wallet out and checked if I had enough money. I would never have carelessly shoved it back afterwards and kept on walking. At the intersection I would never take out my scarf causing my wallet to fall on the ground. I should have put my ipod back so I heard the wallet drop. I should have noticed how the lady across from me and the guy in the car looked at me peculiarly. I should have at least looked back instead of continuing to walk.

  I would never have ended up depressed and missing out on school today if I never moved houses.
Blue Transparent Star