Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Little Miss Pathetic 2.0

  Tunic Day! I enjoyed fooling around with legit juniors with my dress-up antics. However I think the most enjoyable part is definitely 1)Kawaiifying your friends and 2)Having an excuse to take photos with them because yay photos! My tunic feels constrictive (HSC weightgain/puberty BAH) but very comfy (there's no need to constantly pull it down in order to avoid flashing and the waist doesn't choke me because there's no need to roll it up!) It's interesting to see everyone hemming it the night before though xD

  What else is interesting? OH YEAH, just when I thought I have moved on from a certain quacking creature it just had to be brought up TWICE today. INSERT OBLIGATORY BLUSH HERE. The more I think about it the more conflicted I feel because what's already complex become more complex until it swirls into a void of complexity beyond my transient understanding of the meaning of life... yadayadayada.

  I ought to start studying. This party environment is just making procrastination worse. I'm halfway between excited and nervous for finishing high school. *dramatic music* Six years of laughter and tears and general derpy moments. I'm not sure if I'd be one of those people who cries at the end of the year.
Blue Transparent Star