Thursday, September 19, 2013

#graduation

I've been reading through everyone's yearbook pages, and somehow many of them have come off as somewhat enlightening. Particularly this one of my old friend's. I finally understood how she felt all this time, and I feel indefinitely guilty because I felt like I may have contributed to whatever she went through. Unlike everyone else I didn't cry (the Captain/V.Captain speech nearly got me though) because somehow I may have no emotions. LOLJKS when I get sad I just laugh alot in a retarded way.

Graduation wasn't overly eventful. Muckup Day was ruined by a certain Matkobitch but I had so much fun dressing up and taking photos. Everyone had awesome costumes and putting on makeup is becoming easier for me, just in time for HSC gr8 let's all cake our faces before entering exams. The afternoon tea didn't have particularly great food and they used the same catering company as our committee last year.

I want to write a sentimental blog post but yes it's 3am and I'm up watching True Blood (no hot guys but Y SO ADDICTIVE 4). Anyway, here ends my high school journey. Time goes by so quickly and sometimes I wonder if I am able to keep up with it.

Goodbye making up excuses for being late in the morning.
Goodbye sleeping in class and never getting caught.
Goodbye crowded bus trips where I attempt to check out cute sprouters and glare at rude juniors.
Goodbye awkward waves (or simply feigned ignorance) at Steam friends from SB.
Goodbye recesses and lunchtimes filled with meaningless conversation and good humor.
Goodbye free periods wasted watching anime or discussing the beautification of Chokmaster.
Goodbye people who are there but I don't talk to often, I wubbed you all.
Goodbye lovely teachers, and the not-so-lovely ones dead-set on ruining your day.

To tomodachi, this is not goodbye, because I know we'll all see eachother again very soon, and often. I support tofu's idea of weekly catch-up lunches.

*Insert teardrop here*
Blue Transparent Star