Thursday, January 17, 2013

Up, Up, and Away!

  I hate it when I have nothing to do. I just sit there and stare ahead, when I could be doing something MUCH MUCH more useful like homework ==

  I've gotten into a habit or relying on others' company. Playing solo is no longer enjoyable. I find it weird not to be engrossed in a conversation with someone every minute and being home alone has lost its charm.

 So I figured I'd update some of my stories (you can read them in my other blog), still kinda stuck on the latest chapter on my actual phone and hopefully my plot bunnies will come back to me.

  I can't believe our 'study session' wasn't productive at all T_T Well on the plus side it was fun and I felt like a tourist the entire time *w* Didn't end up going out today since the weather is just like OTL

  At lunch after finishing my soba, then immediately I picked up mum's bowl and ate her share. She just laughed at me and muttered about me being fat.
Blue Transparent Star