Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pyromaniac

  So today I went out shopping and bought a really nice Cafe Delight candle-in-a-jar from Dusk. It's Strawberry Shake flavoured and it's stinking up my whole room with delicious fruity vanilla goodness. I think I have another thing on wishlist now... those ball-shaped refills for it! Preferably that lemongrass one or the Pink Aromatherapy one weeee. So expensive though.

  ANYWAY, so I got into a frenzy after getting my hands on the lighter (those long barbeque ones KFNKSDF) I lit up every single thing there is to light in the house, turns out we have ALOT of candle holders so the family is going electricity-less for the day (except the TV and the stereo system and all the computers... we'll put that aside). I went crazy running around the house with the lit thing in my hands going "IMMA SET THIS WORLD ON FIREEEE WOOOOOO *mum shakes her head calling me a future criminal*"

  Fun timezes :D
Blue Transparent Star