Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Oh Gawd Wai

  Today was way more uneventful than expected, to be fair it was so damned hot noone wanted to do anything but lurk around indoors(I mean seriously, 40 degrees WAT). And so happily (expecting icecream) I went home, took a shower, and man dinner looked great.

  And then that happened.

  I took a marinated egg from the pot my rents kept in the fridge, but somehow between then and my journey back to put it back dad put a keg in its place, when I tried to place the pot a level higher BAM it went upside down on me and it spilt everywhere there is for a huge pot of soy sauce to spill in the kitchen. I became drenched and my face was just like ;A;

  And then the blaming started, there wasn't much I could do besides apologise and clean up. That's what I did ignoring my soy sauce'd pajamas. But no, the blaming and raging didn't stop, and I felt like it was so unfair I ran upstairs hungry and crying, pathetic pathetic self.

  For people knowing Dota, this guy called Art had typed something I cannot unread.

ლ(´ڡ`ლ): whered you goooo
♔ ll Pigothy: unicorn land
ლ(´ڡ`ლ): come back
ლ(´ڡ`ლ): to the world of dota
♔ ll Pigothy: but unicorns...
ლ(´ڡ`ლ): mag is a unicorn
ლ(´ڡ`ლ): sort of..

DAFUQ DID I JUST READ
Blue Transparent Star